Friday 30 March 2012

Screen Shots

I had the band performing in day and night to show what went throughout the party.

This was shot from my original footage when it was suppose to be a romantic narrative, which i could still fit into my new video.


I got everyone to stand together and all shout certain lyrics from the song.


This shot was also part of my original footage, this fits in with certain lyrics from the song so i could use it. 

I asked the members to film themselves singing like the video you me at six - gossip

This footage was from my original shots and it could all be fitted into my new idea.

I asked the guy who was dressed as a banana to pull a party popper in front of the camera to see what effect it made and it cought the spark.


When i made this shot go backwards i thought the effect of the water splashing was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment